(AS OF APRIL 15TH 2023 WE ARE NO LONGER PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM) Ride Time is proud to announce our partnership with AIR MILES®, the leading rewards program in Canada. As of today, we are offering AIR MILES® Reward Miles on both vehicle purchases, and for every $20 spent on parts and services at our all-new, 8-bay service centre!
Interested in learning more? Keep reading to find out details about how to earn Miles at Ride Time, and get rewarded for shopping for used vehicles and high-quality parts!
Spin To Win – Get Up To 5,000 Miles When You Buy A Car From Us!
At Ride Time, we now have a “spin to win” wheel on our showroom floor. When you purchase a used vehicle from us, you get the chance to spin this wheel, and win up to 5,000 Miles, along with a variety of other prizes.
Get Miles When You Spend Money On Parts And Services!
We now offer Miles on the purchase of parts and services from our service centre. For every $20 spent at our service centre on applicable services and components, you’ll earn 1 Mile. You can get your car maintained, and be rewarded for regular vehicle servicing!
And if you’re more of a DIY auto enthusiast, that’s no problem! We can sell parts directly to you, and you’ll still earn 1 Mile for every $20 you spend with us.
FAQS – What You Need To Know About Our New AIR MILES® Partnership
We’re very excited about our new AIR MILES® partnership, and we’re happy to answer any questions you may have about this program.
- Do I need an AIR MILES® card at the time of purchase to be eligible for rewards? No! If you purchase a qualifying vehicle or service, but you don’t have a Collector card, you can still get your rewards later. Once you’ve signed up as an AIR MILES® collector, you can bring in your card, and get your Miles applied to your account.
- Will I lose my Miles if I return a part for a refund? – Yes. If you return parts to our service station, your Miles acquired on purchase will be removed from your account. You do not need your Collector card for this. The Miles will be removed automatically.
- What’s The Difference Between AIR MILES® Cash and AIR MILES® Dream? AIR MILES Cash can be used for everyday purchases at sponsor locations, at a rate of 95 Miles per $10.
AIR MILES Dream can be redeemed for special events and attractions, flights, electronics and other merchandise, and special “Dream Sweepstakes” which offer incredibly valuable prizes.
- Do I earn AIR MILES ® Cash or Dream Miles At Ride Time? This depends on your account preferences. You can log on to AIR MILES and choose what percentage of miles you would like to allocate to both Cash and Dream Miles.
Note that once you have set your preferences and earned Miles, they cannot be transferred between accounts, so choose wisely before you make your purchase!
- Do AIR MILES ® expire? No. Once you have earned Miles, they are yours to keep, as long as you are an eligible Collector cardholder. Feel free to save them for as long as you like!
- How long until I get my Miles from my purchase? It may take up to 60 days for your Miles to be deposited into your account after your purchase at Ride Time. Don’t worry, they’re on their way!
Sign Up For An AIR MILES® Collector Card Today, And Get Started!
If you’re not already an AIR MILES® member, what are you waiting for? Join the millions of Canadian who are saving money and building up rewards with this unique program. Head over to the AIR MILES® website now, and get signed up.
After you’ve got your Collector card in-hand, come to Ride Time! Whether you’re interested in a high-quality used vehicle, or you need service and parts for your car, we can help – and you’ll be rewarded with plenty of Miles!