Fabtech Fabtech 2″ Uniball UCA System w/ Front Dirt Logic SS 2.5 Coilover Resi & Rear Dirt Logic SS Shocks – 2007-13 GM C/K1500 2WD/4WD
- Availability Out of stock Out of stock
- SKU K1105DL K1105DL
Features & Benefits
– Arms eliminate upper ball joint w/ super strong 1″ ID Stainless American Uniball
– Additional caster is built into Arms for greater align ability to help with problematic leveling kit alignments
– Allows for increased wheel travel when used with Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilover shocks
– Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
– 17-4 Stainless Steel Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle for easy return to stock feature
– Arms are direct replacements for factory arms on suspensions that require additional strength and align ability
Material Construction Specs
– Built with same materials as found on Trophy Trucks
– .120″ Wall 4130 Chromoly Tubing. 1.50″ OD.
– .250″ wall DOM Bushing Barrels
– 1″ ID Stainless Steel American Uniball
– 17-4 Stainless Misalignments
– Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel Tapered Uniball Pins
Use 295/70R17 tire w/17×8 wheels w/4 1/2″ BS w/minor trimming
Use 275/65R18 tire w/18×8 wheels w/4 1/2″ BS w/minor trimming
Use 285/55R20 tire w/20×9 wheels w/5″ BS w/minor trimming
1. Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks.
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.
Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Stainless Steel Coilovers w/Resi
From our desert racing experience the Dirt Logic 2.5 has been developed for exceptional performance in a variety of Coilover applications. The Dirt Logic 2.5 will provide incredible dampening capacity for aggressive offroad driving.
– 2.50″ OD Stainless Steel Body
– 2.25″ OD Billet Aluminum Piston
– 7/8″ NitroSteelÂ® Black Piston Rod
– Adjustable Coilover Construction
– 5/8″ Spherical Ball Mounting Ends
– 2.50″ OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-8 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Stainless Steel Non Resi
Dirt Logic 2.25″s are designed to replace factory shocks with a larger, more robust configuration. The 2.25 size is what separates it from other replacement take apart shocks for a superior ride, both on and off road. Shocks are pretuned for each Fabtech suspension, accounting for larger tires, providing the finest all around damping.
– 2.25″ OD Stainless Steel Body
– 2.0″ OD Billet Aluminum Piston
– 7/8″ NitroSteelÂ® Black Piston Rod
– Polyurethane Mounting Ends
– Optional 2.25″ OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-6 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
“Thank you to Andrew for his positive and helpful, open and honest service during the purchase of our Sonic! It was great having your support! We would recommend checking out Ride Time! The staff were friendly and helpful!”– K Nobel
“Second vehicle from these guys! Love the new one! Thank you!”– B Patzer
“Very quick and efficient service, would definitely recommend these guys!”– A Demkiw
“A truly enjoyable purchasing experience. No pressure but good answers to every question. Fair pricing including trade in value eliminated frustrating squabbles. Free oil changes were icing on the cake. I thought so highly of my experience that I sent my kids down and they in turn made a purchase.”– Rich K
“Easiest most relaxed car buying experience I’ve ever had. Andrew was amazing to deal with.”– J Smith
“The customer service was outstanding! They went above and beyond to are sure I was happy and satisfied. I went in just to car shop and got approved on the spot and left a little while after with a vehicle. Highly recommend!”– K St.Lawrence
“Andrew you exceeded our expectations. Your knowledge and exceptional customer service will have us coming back and sharing our experience with others. Thank You again for a wonderful car buying experience. Highly Recommend!!!”– C Schrof
“Thank you so much for the experience of trading in my car and getting me into something of more value and helping rebuild my credit. Your team has been amazing. 5 out of 5
”– R Mcdonald
“We were very happy with the service we got. We always got our questions answered, we noticed they always put they’re customers first, they all are very respectful and understanding and made us feel very welcome! My husband and I will definitely be recommending Ride Time to our family and friends!!”– H Mahoney
“We applied online on a Saturday, went into the dealership the following Monday and drove home with our new vehicle that day! Friendly and fast service from staff, definitely our best vehicle purchasing experience. ”– D Moed
“The sales people were nothing like what they are at most dealerships. Everything was calm, relaxed and not pushy at all.”– Ciel W
“My wife and I could tell that he really cared about getting us the best deal he could. I felt like he was on our side… Which is very refreshing and rare.”– Cory S
“Bought my truck there over a year ago and it’s the place I bring it in for service if needed and despite me getting the truck over a year ago I’m still treated like I just bought it that day!”– Ashley K
“Fast and great service. Very friendly and patient people. I was never pressured or felt obligated to purchase my vehicle. ”– Jonathon B