MV-1 SE Model
The MV-1 SE at Ride Time: Wheelchair-Friendly Vehicles in Canada
If you’re looking for wheelchair-friendly vehicles in Canada that offer both safety and comfort, the MV-1 SE is the way to go. Literally — you wouldn’t want to go any other way.
The MV-1 SE is not just wheelchair accessible. It’s everything accessible. Whether you’re driving or riding, you’ll be doing so in safety and in style. And at a price point that fits any budget, the MV-1 SE at Ride Time provides the best value for personal mobility.
MV-1 prides itself on being the only vehicle to come off the assembly line ready for wheelchair access. In fact, of all wheelchair-accessible vehicles in Canada, MV-1 is the only one to pass all Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standards without exemptions.
The SE is MV-1’s entry-level model. It comes packed with tons of standard safety and accessibility features, such as:
- Extra-wide entry for even the largest of power chairs
- Single-stage manual ramp that deploys quickly and easily
- Unique self-leveling air-suspension system
- Four-wheel antilock braking system (ABS)
- Traction control system (TCS) and electronic stability control (ESC)
- 4.6L V8 engine
- 17-inch steel wheels with full center caps
- Manual ramp
- Power windows and locks
- Medium window tint
Available upgrades to the MV-1 SE at Ride Time include:
- 17-inch steel wheels with full wheel cover or 17-inch aluminum wheels with chrome center caps
- Additional key fob
- AM/FM radio with CD, MP3 player, and auxiliary input
- Cruise control
- Driver center console package
- Jump seat
- D-409 compliance package (for commercial use)
For a full list of features and specs available for the MV-1 SE, click here to compare MV-1 models.
Sure, the MV-1 SE was built for people with disabilities in mind. But this vehicle is universally accessible, with advanced features and a sleek look that all passengers will love.
To see our full selection of MV-1 SE wheelchair-friendly vehicles in Canada, browse our MV-1 SE inventory here!